Conveyancing involves the transfer of interest in land. It arises in the context of the purchase or sale of property or lands and inevitability requires the appointment of a solicitor to protect each party’s interest in the transaction. We provide advice for first time buyers on all aspects involved in the purchase of a property including stamp duty and finance.
We have a dedicated team lead by partner Damien Kelly. Our Property team has a proven track record driven by the invaluable experience and specialist knowledge of our Solicitors who are ready to advise on all aspects concerning the transfer of property.
- Transfer of Property – Buying and Selling.
- Transfer of Family homes and voluntary transfer of sites.
- Advising on the best way of gifting property.
- Sale and purchase of houses. (first time buyers, owner occupiers and investors).
- Sale and purchase of property from revenue or liquidators.
- Sale and purchase of farms.
- Sale and purchase of hotels, licensed premises and businesses.
- Mortgaging and re-mortgaging of property.
- Housing development schemes.
- Agricultural Leases.
- Commercial Leases.
- Planning Issues.
- Landlord and Tenant Law and dispute resolution.
- Private Residential Tenancies Board Registration.
- First Registration Application based on possession of property where no title exists.
- Property disputes, e.g. boundary disputes.
Kelly & Griffin Solicitors Dublin
Please feel free to Get In Touch! if you have any questions about anything on this Website and indeed if you have any questions you may wish to have answered. We endeavour to be available to our clients and assist them with any questions they may have.
call: +353 1 4901 185
fax: +353 1 4903 505
mail: [email protected]